Thursday, October 22, 2009

October is almost November

Hello week of change. Thank you for embedding yourself in my life, it's not like people don't DIE in my life and on top of that I'm a convert. I've accomplished enough change in the last decade to have quadruple personalities. Enough change that these personalities could even take on different races and hair texture. I may have straight asian hair right now, but two years ago, when Foxxy Tamoosh was surfacing, I had a the biggest fro'.
.
My two best girlfriends in Israel have packed their bags to freshen up their lives in the U.S. What's more ironic is that they're British and they are going to live in MY country. MY country. They are going to have access to the brands and products that I grew up with. They are going to update me on TV shows that I should know about before them.
.
I guess what makes it so hard is because these two particular women were stars in my growth in Israel. I met them both at a critical time of my life in Israel that their support is a major cause of my stability, success, good looks and academic brilliance in this country. We've run into the Meditteranean Sea on cold winters evenings together and i've sat patiently listening to their self-written Megillah's on the woe's of being human.
.
Aww I miss you people already!
.
It got me thinking on my walk to lunch an hour ago and I did a quick calculation on the financial woes of living in Israel and my jaw fell to the floor. Then it ran away, and I started chasing my jaw, but it was too quick and clever and took a sharp left onto a one way street just as a newly washed Mazda 3 was exiting. After the Mazda three pulled out of the street I found myself stuck in the middle of Tel Aviv, without my jaw and missing my girls.

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2009 10:07 PM, Blogger Noodles said...

You are seriously poked the needle in my eyes this time Susi.

I love u and will miss u like crazy. You have been my everything in Israel. Just now its your time to find a place for us all too settle down.

 

Post a Comment