Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Away

At the end of the week I am taking the day off for Dr's appointments in Jerusalem. The knowledge that I am having a four day work week is unbearable. This extra time of five hours on a Thursday is equivalent to the joy of eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's and not receiving the 752 calories.
.
The extra time is welcome. The possibility of rest is even more welcome. This past weekend I spent the first Shabbat away from P Bonez in nearly two years . Some of the girls and I took a break to go up north and celebrate a friends 30th. So much time with some of my best girlfriends resulted in tween style giggling and rocking in hammocks while staring at the mountains in the background.
.
Despite the relaxing atmosphere, my immune system is still begging for more rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment