Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Mono Bitches!

The title is my new tagline. After a routine checkup my Dr. has informed me that my body is the vessel for Mononucleosis. The sad thing is that the last few months of lethargy and lack of motivation was disregarded by myself as a "phase". "A little depression", I would convince myself- from the frustration of my freelance not being maximized. "Too much time on my hands", I would tell myself.. "of course the Siesta occurs,I work at home for G-d's sake!". "I'm getting old"- I would joke, "can't rock out as much as I did in my youth".
.
Naw, it was Mono Bitches!
.
My Dr. told me I would feel better in 6 weeks. Which kinda gets me all kinds of excited. I mean, I don't FEEL sick. I just felt a bit sluggish- but that can be attributed to the heat, the long days, eating too many carbs. So if I basically feel ok now. Then I'm gonna feel awesome in a month. It's as if I am anticipating the arrival of my youth once again. Just in time for my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment