Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another week, another post


P Bonez and I have succumbed to writing down our schedule for the next month. The minute the summer started inching it's way into our Jerusalem lives, we've been blessed with many occasions to celebrate with our friends. So many that we could hardly keep up with our schedules between football games and Hebrew classes. Then people started having Birthdays all over the country and dog sitting fell into our laps and well, we now have a schedule pinned up to guide us through the month of June.
.
That is why we took the opportunity during the Sabbath to stay at home. It wasn't any less busy. Walks were taken and people watching ensued. I also cooked lamb for the first time. And may be my last- because as my friend and Friday night guest mentioned: there is something about cooking lamb that is not PC.

.
It's nice to be over Jet Lag and in to the swing of things. It's nice to know when you put the key in your door that you know you've come home- no matter how much I miss my brother and my mamo and all of my friends in the U.S, P Bonez and I made a life for ourselves in Israel and it's in Israel where we have the most fun.

1 Comments:

At 5/25/2009 6:27 PM, Blogger eliesheva said...

rock on dude. and I agree about the key in door stuff.

 

Post a Comment