Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Thirst

The last few days has been an extremely happening week. It's as if my learning curve went on a power surge and I'm being fed from left to right. Not to sound odd- but between my freelance projects, my prospective freelance projects and random job interviewing, I'm learning a lot.
.
From the learning about up and coming products in the high tech industry to terrible tour operator interviews to medical research foundations and Ramallah writing projects in between, I've managed to pack my schedule full with learning. Which is nice, I like to be fed.
.
Along with that- one cannot help but learn about themselves when they are planning their career future. One on hand, the security of a high tech job is tempting- the car, the stable salary, but on the left hand (which is a Ginrod preference) the temptation of working for risky projects and intellectual projects and culturally satisfying projects are also tempting for the Ginrod's resume of life.
.
Dude. Who knows what's going to happen? I figure I should let G-d do the talking and let fate play with my pigtails. All that is meant to be will happen right? Just give it some time and make sure not to take myself TOO seriously.
.
In other news, I will be travelling to London for a long weekend for some top secret business. Not really, unless you think buying Marks and Spencer underwear should be top secret. Perhaps it should be. But after realizing that my blog has finally reached over 20,000 readers, nothing is really a secret anymore.
.
Other than I tend to speak clearly when I talk in my sleep.
.
Or that I have a popcorn addiction.
.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment