Sunday, April 06, 2008

Word Vomit

In my move to Jerusalem, I had a major self realization about my maturity and the age I am and all of little boxes in between. I've moved to four different countries in my lifetime. Four different countries in the last decade, moving never ceases to entertain my curiousity. I am a strong believer that change always influences positive foo foo inner strength. & here I am a bit deflated in my move to Jerusalem. Not for what seems to be an obvious reason. I appreciate Jerusalem, and it's mild weather and pleasant calmness. I am a bit deflated because apparently, with my age- I am started to resent CHANGE.
.
I am led to believe that this is the package you get in being adult. In being adult, you make rational decisions and make SACRIFICES. One doesn't move from Tel Aviv because it made her miserable, one moves because it seemed more rational. Logical.
.
The Ginrod is capable of rational and logical?
.
Words like Stability, and financial planning are falling out of my mouth.
.
I'm sure I don't mean any of it.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment