Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nissan is a comin'

After a long period of bikeless-ness and then four hours of Jerusalem Hills, my body is exhausted. My wheels have been replenished with the purchase of my third bicycle in a year. Israel is full of thievin' fools. Or am I the fool for not purchasing insurance? I blame it on my lack of citizenship. I am socially handicapped without it.
.
The Hebrew month of Nissan is approaching. We all know what that means for the Ginrod. It means heavy heart and reflection. 2008 holds a different sentiment. The Hebrew month of Nissan will be a collision of my Israel beginning and my Israel current. The memories of my former love will stand next to my experience with my today love. My family from Tsiki will mesh with my future family, it will all stand under the Nissan Sky, in a Nissan week, on a Nissan day.
.
Everything with Israel's heart happens in Nissan for the Ginrod. Last year, my conversion happened on the soldier's remembrance day. I can only hope that this year. My immigration will follow through and I can continue this year of ultimate change for myself.
.
Stay tuned. It'll be a swell ride.

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2008 4:10 PM, Blogger roji said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

 

Post a Comment