Sunday, March 30, 2008

these days

My mother got married on a 55 acre kentucky farmland, along with 10 guests. Afterwards, they probably had a barbecue and went cow tipping. I'd like to think her petite, asian figure ran her hands in the brush that surrounded the path to the ancient farm house that we would later spend every summer- i imagine that she looked up at the big, summer sky and thought how lovely it must be. all of this.
.
I only imagine such things because although my bags are packed and i'm ready to embark on my move. Which to be fair, i have no emotion at all about- other than change is always good, i sit here and think how lovely everything is, with all that is going on. It's up and it's down, and it's all around, but it's all very pleasant.
.
I only wish for this moment that P Bonez and I can attain such simplicity over a big, summer sky and attain that same loveliness. I suppose with one more week of venue searching, we'll find that perfect spot where it all feels that it fits into place. like the perfect jigsaw puzzle that life is.
.
Until Jerusalem.. tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment