Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tapping the night away

I'm still bummed.
.
You know the feeling you get? The "something is very very wrong" feeling that's buried in your small intestine. The feeling that makes it's way up into your gallbladder, vibrating it's protective sack then tickling your stomach?
.
I've got that feeling. I feel like I got dumped, but I haven't. I've got the "not even a chocolate bar made the ick feel go away" bum feeling.
.
Obviously in the last 24 hours, I haven't gotten over the fact that the office woman at the Rabbinical Court lost possibly the most important document that I need in my hands. Right. Now.
.
I even called today in my broken Hebrew "B'Micrey Tim'se'yoo Hamarak Dat Shali" (in case you find my proof of religion)... pause pause, deep sigh.... "yesh misbar telefon shali?"(do you have my telephone number?)".
.
Beva-Dy!! (absolutely, of course!!) explains the woman on the phone.
.
Hear that sound? That's the sound of my worn heels tapping on the cold, tiled floor of my workspace. Sometimes I imitate rock beats as if I was sitting behind a drumset. boom Boom Ching, Bada ooof oOooof. Ssshhhwang wang oof.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment