Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Politics of Immigration

I just got into to work. I anticipated picking up an important document from the Rabbinical Court in Tel Aviv so I can proceed with my meeting with the Ministry of Interior on Monday. You know, the whole thing I've been blogging about for a couple weeks? Not a surprise in the Ginrod life: they lost it. I sat there for over an hour wringing my hands as the woman behind the desk searched and searched. "it was here on my desk yesterday!!" she explains.
.
I don't have the energy really to convey my disappointment. I'll just sit tight and hope another document can be processed immediately.
.
Aside from that, happy super Tuesday! I am eager to wake up tomorrow morning and find out the Democratic Candidate.
.
The Ginrod is a big fan of the Clinton's.
.
Go Hillary!!!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment