Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Last Pictures of Jerusalem Snow.

It's amazing how last week I was freezing my tookas off in Jtown, trying to keep my toes dry and this week, the sun is warm in Tel Aviv and I didn't even wear a coat to lunch.
.
This morning however, I was extremely confused before I realized that my bus stop had been removed. Gone. Nicht mehr, es war einfacht nicht da. I'm sitting there, running after the 47 because two bus stops on Ibn givrol street were removed. I was so dumbfounded. Why on earth would they play a trick like that on us? Not to worry, I eventually found a sign to stand under where a bus would stop.
.
I hope you enjoy the remaining pictures I have of the Jerusalem snow.
.
.
.
.

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 9:30 PM, Blogger cornflake girl said...

For some reason I am envisioning pictures of you and your future children laughing and frolicking in the Jerusalem snow. It makes me smile.

 
At 2/05/2008 4:04 PM, Blogger Chaya said...

Thanks for posting the photos. Wish Olmert would disappear as fast as the snow has!

 

Post a Comment