Monday, February 11, 2008

Game on!

Do you know what I am holding in my hand right now? Not one but FIVE original copies of my Hamarat Dat. That's right. A Sunday morning full of phone calls and a quick schlep to Jerusalem before my meeting back in Tel Aviv accomplished this task. My quote in the last 24 hours: No no, don't send it ANYwhere. I'll pick it up myself.
.
I'm not positive I'll really complete this process today at 4pm during my immigration meeting. But I'm so close I feel that if I move my big toe I am over the finish line.
.
I'm reading the news to pass the time until 4.
.
Tick Tock. Tick Tick Tock.
.
In fact, I just read an article about the first ever Kosher culinary institute only 20 minutes away from Jerusalem. Tuition for 10 months in not affordable for the Ginrod. BUT if there was anyway possible I could ever afford such a course. I would be like- MBA what? Public Policy Huh? This fits in with the whole opening up a super cute cafe where live jazz plays on sunny Jerusalem afternoons dream. You know that dream- the one where I wear a patched up apron and my children are stuck on my legs while I am mixing a bowl of pasta on my right hip?
.
That dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment