Monday, October 29, 2007

plan me a trip.

It's been about four months since I went on my four day vacation to London. Do you know what that means? It means I'm allowed to start planning a theoretical vacation for the next 6-9 months.
.
This gets me all kinds of excited.
.
I have been informed of weddings in the U.S amongst other Shenanigans, and my mind is still brewing about where I should go and if we can manage a vacation. Football Game in Barcelona? Concert in Istanbul? I always like to attach an excuse for my traveling. Makes for better coffee talk. Then there's always the U.S Road Trip. Rent a Ford 250 and stick my Oklahoma belt buckle on for some Midwest representing? I can't forget my need to return to Thailand as well. Say hello to my village I disappeared from one night, never to be seen again. My students are still in school, perhaps high schoolers by now. Would they remember this freckled face?
.
I know this post sounds a bit spoiled. Don't worry, my trip will be of my own hard earned Shekel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment