Tuesday, August 14, 2007

To the thief who stole my bike!!!!!!

Hey. You.
.
You Piece of SLIME!
.
You can't do that. Just take someone's property like that. Bikes don't grow on trees. I had to save my hard earned cash for that bike.
.
That bike was my life. I can't function without my bike. She goes with me everywhere. You see, I have bad knees, the only way I can cope without knee problems in this city was with a bike.
.
You see? I am fuming so good right now I can't even put together a hate post.
.
I hate you. You thief. If I had the opportunity to catch you, I would have sliced your balls right off of you. With my Kung Fu skills.
.
That's right.

1 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 9:30 AM, Blogger Noodles said...

Babes I am sick at the moment, so u can borrow mine today if u would like.

 

Post a Comment