Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pass me another Pie

After tonight, I will have officially been to more Jewish weddings than non-Jewish weddings in my lifetime. Pretty humorous ey? By the time I was born all my relatives we're old enough to be married and by the time I left the states, we were all still too young to get married & whoever got married in the last year, at the age we are old enough to get married, well- i'm in Israel and did not attend the wedding.
.
I caught myself this morning humming "Ny Ny Nynyny Ny Ny Ny Nyyyyyy" over and over again as I washed the dishes.
.
Then I pogo danced to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
.
Sometimes "Mazal Tov" just seeps out of me for not good reason other than habit.
.
I haven't had less than a three course meal all week.
.
I have accumulated a small collection of benchers. Which makes me feel like a true Jewess.
.
Ahhh August. Month of the Lion, you're roaring many ceremonies and belly's swollen from dessert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment