Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Maybe it was the multi vitamins?

I hadn't dream t of my father in a year and a half. Perhaps it was the multi vitamins I swallowed before I climbed into bed. Maybe all the missing paid off. I didn't even see him in my dream, I simply called him up. "Dad, I think it's time i started investing, I'd like your blessing" I told him. He asked what I intended, I told him about some new neighborhood being developed in Israel, how I think it would be good to buy a home." In this dream I'm in someone's kitchen. it's overlooking what looks like Moddiin, but it's not. My father gives his blessing as I hang up the phone. I pull a cake out of the oven, it cracks, Bacon seeps out of it, I jump back disgusted. Confused how bacon got here in the first place.
.
After that dream I woke up and recalled it. A little warmed by the dream giving me the ability to hear my father's voice again.
.
I went back to sleep. I don't know as what my soul and mind are doing to my heart, but early this morning I dream t of Tsiki as well. It was a crowded place, by the sea. There were many small children around, wrestling one another, I picked up a small boy and carried him on my hip. I walk into a shed-like hallway and the boy on my hip breaks out into a giggly laugh. I look to see what he's looking at and Tsiki is sitting at a desk working on something.
.
I rush through the crowd and touch his face. "A dream again." I sigh when I speak to him." I trace my fingers on his face as he is concentrating on whatever project he's working on.
.
"How can you act like these dreams aren't weird!" I raise my voice to him and grab his shoulder. "As if this is normal!! It's not, these dreams aren't normal!! You don't even care!". He stops from his project and looks up at me. "It was hard for me to leave Susi, no- these dreams aren't normal, but they happen."
.
"And then you vanish from these dreams. When I wake up, I have a life now, I have to cope with the days, I know how to love again too". I finish. "I know Susi, I know" He looks at me and then it's all gone. And I'm standing in an Embassy. With a bag of popcorn, awaiting my Israeli citizenship.
.
I'll have a frog in my throat all day from these dreams.

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 2:21 PM, Anonymous anat said...

i wish i could meet him in my dreams....
love
anat

 
At 8/15/2007 9:44 PM, Blogger Shara said...

xo

 

Post a Comment