Sunday, July 29, 2007

I came across things in my home I've forgotten about. Dozens of letters I wrote to my parents whilst in the Peace Corps. I made it a habit, to write them every week about everything: stomach viruses, bucket baths, and sick dogs. My father saved it in a Chinese vase in their dining room.
.
I didn't realize I've accumulated glasses for everything. I sit next to three martini glasses I've never used because I don't know how to make one of my favorite drinks: a simple dirty martini.
.
My arms and back are sore from two things:
  1. Carrying boxes packed too heavily.
  2. Playing the Wii last night like it was a tournament
.
The Ginrod has discovered the Wii. She'll never be the same again.
.
Please invite me over to play with you.

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2007 1:28 PM, Blogger Shara said...

http://www.answers.com/topic/martini

 
At 7/31/2007 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come round whenever!

Greeny

 

Post a Comment