Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Shabbat afternoon conversation with a Frenchman.

Me: So you're telling me, when you think of that body part. You lose all control?
Frenchie: Yes, it's like, all the adrenaline in my body goes into my nose and I must smack it out of me.
Me: So you just smack yourself in the face and rub your nose vigorously until the thought goes away?
Frenchie: Yes.
Me: Serious? Bellybutton.
Frenchie: (hands in air, smacking begins)
Me: I want to stick MY finger in MY bellybutton!!
Frenchie: no no no!!!
Me: Mu ahhahaha BELLYBUTTON!!!
Frenchie: (vigorous smacking of head and nose rubbing) nooo!! (runs out of room)
Me: & I thought rocking my bum for meditation was odd...

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 9:31 PM, Blogger IsraLuv said...

lord allmighty.... .what a funny picture you painted for me

 

Post a Comment