Monday, June 18, 2007

Teach me how to save.

World's most expensive cities 2007
1. Moscow
2. London
3. Seoul
4. Tokyo
5. Hong Kong
6. Copenhagen
7. Geneva
8. Osaka
9. Zurich
10. Oslo
11. Milan
12. St. Petersburg
13. Paris
14. Singapore
15. New York City
16. Dublin
17. Tel Aviv
18. Rome
19. Vienna
20. Beijing

I am not surprised. I reside in the 17th most expensive city in the world and I tend to believe I made more money as a waitress in Tulsa. I knew this was an expensive city when my stick of Dove deodorant cost me about $7.00. "This doesn't seem right" I lightly thought to myself at the time.
.
AM/PM supermarkets. You can go to a steak restaurant for dinner on the cash you spend for a small brunch for two in that silly market.
.
This list just confirms my need to have a donor just so I can live here. Applicants, please send your offers to susi.doring@gmail.com
.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment