Friday, June 15, 2007

Parking No No No

A good friend of mine, Sabra, posted a meme of 12 things you love about Israel. I haven't gotten around to it, but above anything, my favorite is: Laws are a mere suggestion in Israel. Nothing rules us in Israel. Motorists ride their bikes through the park. Cars veer in front of you with no signalling, people cut in line with a shove.. then there's parking. My apartment is on the "illegal" side of the road. It stops no one. They often park in a fashion where I can't leave my apartment. They pack me in my walkway.. often, i have carried my bike OVER the car to get out. Tonight.... it was the Ginrod retaliation.
.
If laws are merely a suggestion in Israel. Then here's mine:













.



6 Comments:

At 6/15/2007 12:56 PM, Blogger IsraLuv said...

thats effing AWESOME ... next time... write it in hebrew as well :)

 
At 6/15/2007 10:01 PM, Blogger cornflake girl said...

Fantastically deliciously wonderful - you should start up a neighborhood militia.

 
At 6/16/2007 9:41 AM, Blogger Friends of Tsiki said...

you could call it "the frog warriors!" :)

 
At 6/17/2007 9:03 AM, Blogger channahboo said...

Rock on!

 
At 6/18/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger OrenTree said...

Brilliant! now you're really Israeli....

 
At 6/19/2007 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you made me laugh:)

it could be a great chapter in seinfeld...

anat של tsiki

 

Post a Comment