Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Galapagos, here i come

I am compiling a list in my head of what I really really want to do. Most of the things I want in life are completely feasible. They just take a bit of effort and patience with some strawberries on top.
.
I have researched the possibility of one day spending some good time in the Galapagos islands and realized since I am not a research scientist- well, it's not feasible to receive a grant. (and the grant for writing a children's book has already been thought of.)

The Galapagos seems like a far fetched dream. So in respect of my far fetched dream, I have decided to stop pronouncing the letter "T" as well as never throwing away my used tea bags, and washing all my tennis shoes in rose water.
.
These efforts will inevitably lead me to my dream. I know it.

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Shara said...

I'd hang in the Galapagos.
Can't we just go to hang out with the turtles?

 

Post a Comment