Thursday, May 17, 2007

Perverts.

I called the police today.
It was the right thing to do, it's been a week and my bike ride home from work has been disturbed by a man that lies on his stomach on the grass.
.
I knew it was odd for a man to lie so often on his belly, as he lightly squirmed around, raising his feet above him in disturbing motions.
.
At first I thought he was a challenged man, lying there on his belly, eating his ice cream- perched on a hill that overlooks the running path, the skate park, the men doing pull ups.
.
Then I realized what he was up to and I was repulsed. Then I realised there were children around and I became alarmed.
.
So I called the Police. "You should really have undercover officers monitoring the park" I tried to have my co-worker explain to them in Hebrew. "There are some disturbing people out there!!" I whispered to her as she was explaining the Belly man on the telephone.
.
I packed my camera. I am on a mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment