Monday, May 14, 2007

noggin

I recently acquired a bike helmet for my 40 min ride to work. I look like a bit of a willy but it keeps my noggin safe from the marauding tel avivians who think that the horn is an adequate alternative to the brake-pedal.
.
I am surprised it took me this long to protect myself. It's a bit shameful, that being how I would brave a city with some of the worse drivers in the world because I was too lazy to cover my cranium.
.
So my noggin is covered and I feel a bit better about things. Goes to the whole theory that there are things in life that are beyond our control. That which we can control, should be taken care of a little better, to make less of a mess in life when things happen beyond our control.
.
I've decided to be a little more careful with a lot of things, it's the right thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment