Thursday, March 08, 2007

walking like an old maid.


After walking up and back down a plethora of stairs to retrieve a book left behind. My knees reminded me of their disposition. I slowly made my way up the street, in a snail-like speed towards the juice stand I practically pay rent at. I totally understand the torment of arthritis in the elderly. I completely sympathize, and although I hate running due to trauma of too much training when I ran in high school, I miss the ability to simply be able to run. I miss the ability to climb stairs without being reminded of what feels like raw cartilage brushing against my bone.
.
The Shiur was quite entertaining. As I mentioned before i'm sure, the majority of those that attend are senior citizens, and I actually prefer it that way. The jokes are so innocently offensive and repitition is often as some can't hear as well as I. My Rabbi was still hungover from the Purim festivities and that added a lot more humor to the session. He did however, explain to me that pomegrant seeds are symbolic of Mitzvah's in Judaism and I took that into account to analyze my dream.
.
If I had a bowl filled with pomegranate seeds, well one one hand it is symbolic of my immense, ever flowing fertility. On the other hand, if the seeds were numerous in numbers but didn't fill the bowl completely, well- does that mean I have ever flowing fertility but not enough mitzvah's to fill a bowl? Not that it matters either way, i'm still a Shiksa. My mitvah's don't really count. I have them in savings at the Israel Discount Bank on Diesengoff. They are gathering interest for Post-Passover investment.
.
Jumped in bed as soon as I went home and read up a little more on Jewish history,. Downloaded a couple prayers to my ipod that a friend recorded for me so I can learn Davening and be on the up and up with my knowledge. Slid my headphones on and I was asleep by 10:15. Studying really takes it out of ya. No wonder I slept so much in class in Uni.
.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Mobius said...

smoke weed; it cures arthritis, joint pain, etc.

 

Post a Comment