Saturday, February 10, 2007

Stinging thought of a Ginrod.

There are moments when I feel I am in love. Especialy when the morning breeze slips in quietly through the window causing my hot coffee to steam a little higher.
.
I've been thinking of my father lately, I brought him up last night in conversation and realized how much I missed him. As my friend said "Too bad memories can't hug, they can only Sting, that's unfair isn't it?". I am comforted with the hum of the refrigerator and the birds chirping outside. I usually leave the house at 7:15, i don't hear a lot of birds during that time, so this is a weekend exception.
.
Last night, my dreams were of the apartment. And not going outside because of the rain. Time has no relevance in my dreams, sometimes it's in the 1920s, sometimes in the 50s, in the present- it fades into different era's. As I opening the door from the rain outside, there were two animals looking for refuge, a Ram without the long horns and a petite sheep. Followed by an Albino woman. They came in and I gathered all the greens in my refrigerator and spread them on the floor to feed the animals as I sat at the dinner table with the Albino.
.
To see an albino in your dream, represents purity or eternal life. You need to be more accepting and tolerant.

When I was a teenager, I was obsessed with dream interpretation. Even meditating to achieve Lucid Dreaming. Either or, It was simply an odd dream. A friend said today that there is something in the Gemorah about dreaming of an Albino and it's significance. Can anyone elaborate?

Winter Ball was Fabu, it's nice to end a week that began so stressful with dinner and dancing.

xx

Nooman and I showing off our coordination with Pink.

Many thanks to Jaqui- O for making me look like a lady for the first time in years!


1 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 4:57 AM, Blogger onlyhuman79 said...

YOU are always Beautiful Susi!

 

Post a Comment