Friday, February 23, 2007

My existential crisis I have named Henry has come to a close. My dreams are easily interpreted, and I suppose if my subconscious turned my gowned self around to climb back up the uniquely carved steps, well- maybe my everyday conscious should do the same.
.
Summer is on her way, she's stopped off in Lod, but is back on the Ayalon Expressway due to arrive any moment in Tel Aviv. I wait for her impending arrival by slipping out of those smoky clubs to grab a cold beer with friends and watch the waves. The light of the airplanes flying in create a faux path of light, as if the sun still left her mark hours before.
.
Although I will be sleeping in my bed at home. I will be living outside from now on. Meeting girlfriends on the corner in between grocery store visits, on benches with fresh, fruit smoothies. I'd get a dog just to have some more company outside, but roommate says no- and so does my time schedule.
.
It's time for my mid-afternoon nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment