Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Ginrod Story

The Fridge didn't have much to say for itself -even when she asked it for some sultry ideas for her hearty meal, it could only answer in taps of electrical humming.
.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a coconut monkey appeared onto her lily whites.
.
"I do remember the Gorillaz song of the mountain called monkey" she exclaimed, cometh you from there??!" the Ginrod curiously asked as she held the little monkey into the light.

The coconut monkey didn't reply. It just held itself into the little coconut ball it was, curiously staring at the Ginrod's clavicles, making a sound like a hunger rumble from it's bottom lip.

.........

1 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 1:07 AM, Anonymous Lydia Sizer said...

Hello, my name is Lydia Sizer and I am working on a thesis through Brown University in the United States looking at blogs. I am looking at how blogs affect mutual understanding among people of different ethnic backgrounds and I was wondering if you would be willing to take a survey I have prepared for my research. This research would give you a voice in determining whether blogs would be useful in aiding global security. If you are interested, don't hesitate to email me at Lydia_Sizer@brown.edu. Thank you so much for your time. For convenience, please enter "thesis survey" as the subject of your email as I will not know who is writing to me. Thanks again!

--Lydia Sizer

 

Post a Comment