Wednesday, December 20, 2006

i'm sitting at my best friends bistro table in her delux, ultra hip home. She put some logs last night in the fire place and I couldn't stop commenting on how we're all grown up. Purchasing houses and having full rolls of toilet paper in the restrooms.

I helped myself to some slices of american cheese and pickles. A combination that is my secret favorite and only eaten when in Oklahoma, Native America.

There's also a lot of water pouring in from the sky and I am curious to know if i'll be able to catch up on sleep whilst on vacation. I am leaving for a third trip to the airport to pick up all the kids arriving in Oklahoma, Native America for the holidays.

Then i'm gonna play with my small cousins and show them how cool I am.
xxx
i miss Israel

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger channahboo said...

I miss you!

 
At 12/21/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger IsraLuv said...

miss you too .....

 
At 12/27/2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Noodles said...

Come home boobala so i can lick you, which I know you like to hear ;-) ... I have Jameson waiting on the shelf getting dusty so HURRY UP!

 

Post a Comment